Hello Kitty Eyes Shut
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 27 November 2011

FRIENDS :D


see the laughter and the smiles you remind me
right the first time we met ..
I know you accidentally ...
try to be familiar with you guys ..
and finally establish a friendlies ...
we are always together through the day ..
though sometimes we fight ..
just because a thing ..
I never hold a grudge my heart ...

after some time ..
I understand ..
you have a shortage ..
which to me is the excess ..
and I have for you is the lack of excess ..
therefore ..
we always complement each other ..
we are always together as a family ..

You are always faithful to accompany me ..
at my sad ...
you entertained me with jokes ..
I hesitated at the moment ..
you guys gave me a lot of solutions ..
when I cry ..
you change my tears into a smile ..
if I had gone tomorrow ..
forgive all my mistakes ..
you is a very meaningful in my life ..
laughter you always make me happy ..
friend

0 komentar: